Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Back When We Were Grownups





I read this book many moons ago and it is not the type of novel I normally read, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tyler writes very well and you feel the emotions of the main character as she rebuilds parts of her life that she had lost through the simple, normal attrition we all go through. Her journey of rediscovery is a common theme but exceptionally well done by Tyler. Although the book was made into a movie (Hallmark Hall of Fame), I have not seen it.




File:BackWhenWeWereGrownUps.jpg

Throwback Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Never Too Fond of Books!

Here’s how it works:
  1. Pick any media (or non-media item) released more than 5 years ago. Remember to keep it book-related!
  2. Write up a short summary (include the title, author, and cover art, if applicable) and an explanation of why you love it.
  3. Link up your post at Never Too Fond of Books.
  4. Visit as many blogs as you can, reminisce about books you loved, and discover some “new” books for your TBR list – or some other classic!
Thanks for participating, and we look forward to seeing what you choose to remember!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read it, but I admit - I do tend to enjoy those Hallmark Hall of Fame movies. They usually make me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg...thanks for coming by my blog.

    To answer your question: I have lived in the suburbs of Pittsburgh all my life. :)

    Nice meeting you.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete